[amibroker] Re: Forgetful

Hi Dimitris,

Thanks for your reply.

I had actually tried IsEmpty() and IsNull() but I found that when I plot for
example:

x=Foreign("A-D","V",0);
Plot(x,"Adv-Dec Volume",colorBlack,1);

...and say for the last week I missed data in A-D and my chart has the
last week of data then the above plot has every SECOND day plotted as
the last value of the advance decline volume.

If I use IsEmpty() and plot this as a symbol on the main chart, every
second day will miss the symbol.

I read in the manual:
foreign( TICKER, DATAFIELD, fixup = 1)

The last parameter - fixup - with the default value of 1 - causes filling
the holes in the data with previous values (behaviour introduced in
3.90.3), if fixup is 0 - the holes are not fixed (the old, pre-3.90.3
behaviour)

I didn't want the holes filled so I have placed a zero as the "fixup" but as
I mentioned above this doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas? Thanks

Cheers ,Glenn

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS"