[amibroker] TC2000 Data Issue

I use TC2000 Data for stocks.  When I load TNX-X and  TYX-X
the symbols for 10 yr and 30 yr bond yields, I can only get about 300 quotes for
these symbols, yet the TC-2000 data base has much more.  When I load
stocks or other indexes in AB I get the full data base available.  My
Database setting as attached.  I am trying to figure out why these two
symbols don’t load more.  Thanks,

Larry M. Powell