RE: [amibroker] Re: Quote Plus // eSignal

They
have all the stocks ed but you can only get 50 at a time(if that is your
subscription). Tomasz has added a feature that allows "Wait to back fill" but I
have had very limited success with it and would not try any serious
scanning/back testing with that method....

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: ed2000nl
[mailto:empottasch@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 1:38
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
Quote Plus // eSignalthanks Jayson,I was afraid
I would need both. And indeed QP is great to scan through. Still, I would
like to follow my longs and short in RT. Now I use my broker IB
(InteractiveBrokers) linked to AB. Possibly I will add eSignal as
well.I was just wondering since eSignal also provides historical data.
Since the 50 RT quotes can be chosen differently each day I thought that
maybe eSignal provides an EOD database as extensive as QP (apart from the
fundamentals ofcourse),rgds, Ed--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
"Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:> Ed,> QP offers you great
data mining capabilities with fundamental data for EOD.> Esignal is
real time and offers the ability to see data live down to the> tick
level. If you want to do scans on a large data base then QP is the>
answer. If you want to follow charts and quotes RT then Esignal is
the> answer. I use both in my trading, they each have a
place.> > Regards,> Jayson> -----Original
Message-----> From: ed2000nl [mailto:empottasch@xxxx]> Sent:
Wednesday, August 20, 2003 12:57 PM> To:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [amibroker] Quote Plus //
eSignal> > > question about Quote Plus versus
eSignal.> > Currently I have a trial QP and I like it a lot. Works
really nice> with AB. My question is. If I would take eSignal instead,
would I> have apart from say 50 RT quotes also the nice database that
QP> provides or can I only choose 50 RT quotes and that's it.>
> thanks for any response,> > Ed> >
>       Yahoo! Groups
Sponsor>
ADVERTISEMENT> > > > > Send BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxx> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx>
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.