RE: [amibroker] Quote Plus // eSignal

<SPAN
class=163301817-20082003>Ed,
QP
offers you great data mining capabilities with fundamental data for EOD. Esignal
is real time and offers the ability to see data live down to the tick level. If
you want to do scans on a large data base then QP is the answer. If you want to
follow charts and quotes RT then Esignal is the answer. I use both in my
trading, they each have a place.

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: ed2000nl
[mailto:empottasch@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 12:57
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Quote
Plus // eSignalquestion about Quote Plus versus
eSignal.Currently I have a trial QP and I like it a lot. Works really
nice with AB. My question is. If I would take eSignal instead, would I
have apart from say 50 RT quotes also the nice database that QP provides
or can I only choose 50 RT quotes and that's it. thanks for any
response,EdSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.