[amibroker] Re: TJ & Group New Portfolio Manager - Equity Drawdown Management

Dimitris
Many thanks for the information, advice and comments.
Much appreciated.
I will test my systems with equity moving averages.
Regards
Jim

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>
<ajf1111@xxxx>