Re: [amibroker] Pentium 4 2.66 GHz vs. AMD Athlon 1.8 GHz, question about speed

Hmmm,

I have In memory cache set to 2000 symbols,
and Bars to load = 2600.

Everything seems to load Very Fast With my AMD 850mhz 512mb ram.

However - Seeing you have such a fast system 2.66 ghz -
You wouldn't want to do a 6 point optimise for me?
(Across x100 stocks with 10yrs of  data) <grin>

<Michael>