Re: [amibroker] Re: Quotes Plus // Functions for Fundamental data

Hi,

According to the help file for GetExtraData, there
is no "Yr5ProjEPSGrowth". You should use "Yr3to5ProjEPSGrowth". As I understand
it, the QP2 data available via the AB plugin is somewhat different than
what is available in QP2, because AB can only access what QP2 makes available
via its API. See the help for GetExtraData to see what is available in
AB.

Steve
<BLOCKQUOTE