Re: [amibroker] Quotes Plus // Functions for Fundamental data

Edward
The time is now.
You just have to do the write programming and you get the attached as an
example.
Steve
At 10:33 AM 8/16/2003 +0000, you wrote:
hi,
I just got the QP2 trial and I remember there was a message a while

ago that we would be able to use the fundamental data inside AB
shortly.
Am I right? When will this be? Will we be able to use the same
formulas as defined in QP2 inside AB?
thanks,
Edward

Yahoo! Groups