[amibroker] Re: custom indicator not always displaying

bingo! thanks everyone, that's it. funny that Stoch() still tokenizes
and doesn't give an error msg when you use it, even draws something,
kinda. anyway, problem solved.

-----------

Tomasz, I'm new to AB, and I just want to say what an incredible
piece of work it is. I'm just so impressed with how much there is in
here, how flexible it is, how stable, how well thought out,
everything. it's just a great piece of software. you should be very
proud (:-). I'm sure I'll run into some annoyances, all software has
them, but really, it's a fine job.

it seems like you're the only name I see talking from the AB company
side. is this all your work personally, or are you just the public
face of a larger company? either way, it's great, but if this is just
you, wow!

anyway, great stuff, and thanks again to everyone.

dave