[amibroker] Re: custom indicator not always displaying

hi Gerard, thanks for checking this out, but now I'm really puzzled.
I created a new indicator, pasted in the code from this web page, and
got the exact same behavior I described. even did a full restart,
same thing. weird.

I'm using AB 4.40.4 on windows 2000. you? only other thing I can
think of is that maybe I don't have enough RAM in here (256M --
laptop). that'd be kind of weird thought, since I don't get any error
msg for one thing, and also since I run SQL Server, ColdFusion
Server, VectorVest, a bunch of stuff, all of which more or less work
fine.

anybody got any other ideas, or want to verify whether this works for
you too or not?

thanks,

dave

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gerard_carey" <gcfinance@xxxx>