[amibroker] Re: How does Date() return the date ?

Tomasz,

Hmm ...

That does pose an interesting problem when one is dealing securities
via Foreign(), as none of the values in Foreign are *actually*
selected.

So perhaps let me re-state the problem. As before I have 3 securities
with different lengths of data and I'm accessing all of them with
Foreign().  What is the way that I can know which data element is
associated with which date ?  (In other words, LastValue() for first
security is for date August 5th, for second it is for date August 8th
and third it is for date August 13th.  How can know these dates in
AFL script ?)

Regards,
- Salil V Gangal

> Salil,
>
> Date() returns string representing "selected" value of currently
selected symbol
> See http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?
name=SELECTEDVALUE