From: "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 12:58 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Price Channels?

I translated "verbatim" the code on the screen, [although it could be
more elegant if written in AFL from the beginning]

DW=IIf(DayOfWeek()<=Ref(DayOfWeek(),-1),1,0);
Wt=IIf(Dw,(Ref(HighestSince(Dw,H),-1)+Ref(LowestSince(Dw,L),-1)+Ref
(C,-1))/3,0);
Wh=IIf(Dw,Ref(HighestSince(Dw,H),-1),0);
Wl=IIf(Dw,Ref(LowestSince(Dw,L),-1),0);
Wr=ValueWhen(Wh>0,Wh)-ValueWhen(Wl>0,Wl);
DwP=ValueWhen(Wt>0,Wt);
RR1=DwP+0.55*Wr;
RR2=DwP+0.89*Wr;
SR1=DwP-0.55*Wr;
SR2=DwP-0.89*Wr;
Plot(C,"C",1,64);
Plot(RR1,"RR1",colorRed,1);Plot(RR2,"RR2",colorRed,1);
Plot(SR1,"SR1",colorBlue,1);Plot(SR2,"SR2",colorBlue,1);
Buy=O>=SR2 AND O<=SR1;
Sell=O>RR1 AND O<=RR2;
PlotShapes(Buy*shapeUpArrow,colorBrightGreen);
PlotShapes(Sell*shapeDownArrow,colorRed);

Use it at your own risk, I didnīt like it at all.
Dimitris Tsokakis

<kernish@xxxx>