  >From:
  <A title=gillesdeprez@xxxxxxxxx
  href="">gillesdeprez
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 8:12
  AM
  Subject: [amibroker] US stocks
  Hi group!Any idea where I could find an update of the US
  stocks template Tomasz provided us in the documentation part of AB site?
  When I run the "cleanup database" among these stocks, it's a real
  massacre, lots havn't been trade for years...Or do I miss something
  when I download the historical quotes?TIA,Gilles
  ---------------------~-->Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP,
  Epson, Canon or LexmarkPrinter at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or
  more to the US & Canada. <A
  href="">http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511<A
  href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/GHeqlB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~->Send
  BUG REPORTS to <A
  href="">bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  <A
  href="">suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------------Post
  AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: <A
  href="">amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web
  page: <A
  group FAQ at: <A
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/