Re: [amibroker] Re: Pristine Trading Method testing

How does this PRISTINE indicator work?  I
placed it in an indicator window, and only see  HKW-PRISTINE  in
the upper left hand corner. I am not experienced enough yet to tell by reading
the code whether  this is a type of indicator that is
designed to suddenly show up in the indicator window when, and only when ,
the buy setup condition is met for the particular symbol that you happen
to be viewing.  Should I be seeing something being displayed at
all times?   Have you made a scan for this?  I can make only a
limited # of types of scans right now.   Ron D

<BLOCKQUOTE