[amibroker] Re: Hep with Backtest

Stan,

If you don't want to backtest on everything, then you must limit it
by defining a filter in the Apply to box.  You can filter by group,
watchlist, etc.

If you only want longs trades, then click on the Settings button in
the AA window and set your Positions to Long only. If you don't want
to see out of market position, go to the Report tab and uncheck
Include out of market positions.

HB