Re: RE: Re: Re: [amibroker] AB and quotetracker

This is more for ASX quotes through Yahoo.
Ok Guys, This is whats happening when SOME of your tickers don't get
updated - But others do. And you DO have all your time settings Correct.

Originaly I had Aprox 100 tickers being updated by QT/AB Plugin.
When I would check the Quotes, Some days would be missing altogether.

The reason is because Yahoo sometimes takes 24+ hours to actualy update the
ASX quote.  This is noticible for a few tickers, But with 100 or so, You
miss it.

So By the time the quote is available, It's actualy the next day - and
AB/QT requests that current day - In Effect Missing the Previous day
altogether.

Michael.