Re: Re: Re: [amibroker] AB and quotetracker

Thomasz,

Yes - all the symbols appear in the link - full details that should
transfer to AB.

However, only the first symbol gets updated with the EOD data.

I noticed during the day as I tried it a few times that the EOD data for
that first symbol was being correctly updated - so that one at least is
working the way it should.

But that's as far as it goes - no other symbol gets updated with EOD prices.

I've got it running in intraday mode at the moment - it's backfilling some
stock - and I have absolutely no problems using it in intraday mode.

It's very perplexing - and frustrating.

Arthur

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/