[amibroker] Re: Saving AFL with proprietary coding?

But, the other, who will copy it infinitely and probably sell it, he
will sell an open code.
Sales need more talents than a hidden code.
Perhaps it is better to trade the "golden" code.
You can make more money this way and you will not disturb the
hackers, they will apply their talent somewhere else.
Just some thoughts...
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, fujeira@xxxx wrote:

> I would like to develop special proprietary coding using AFL files
for
> Amibroker and make it so that no one can see the code. I can sell
it without
> worrying that someone might copy it infinitely.
>
> Is there a way to do this? I know Tradestation has this feature.
Metastock