[amibroker] Import and Complete Uninstall Help

Hi,

I've been having trouble with importing quotes.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled AB a number of times to no avail.
I've tried deleting the dir and rebooting between installs, but with
no luck.

It seems that some preferences are being stored between installs for
some reason, which leads me to believe that the uninstall is not
complete.

For example, chart colors remain customized between installs. Wierd
huh?

I've defragged, checked my drive for errors and viruses.

I'm running latest versions of AB with WinXP.

One other thing to note... quotes are downloading just fine with
AmiQuote it seems.  i.e. I can go to the download dir and see each
ticker file, with each populated with EOD quotes from Yahoo.  I
opened a couple with Notepad.

== The problem is that AB won't import them == I've tried both
automated and manual imports.  AB seems to create files in the Data
dir, but each file is only 1K in size and has nothign in it.  No
errors are reported when I import.

Can anyone help?  Thanks.
Chris