From: Michael.S.G. [mailto:OzFalcon@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 11 August 2003 7:46 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] AB and quotetracker

Some people have got it working. I Havn't.

Personaly  - I think QuoteTrackers Handleing of "Time" Sucks about as Bad
as it can Suck.

Oneday - I'll Check stocks @ 3pm or so & it says Market Closed. Next day it
seems ok...........

Fiddling with the Time offsets doesn't seem to do what you would expect.

Either Im Just Stupid (Highly Likely) or QT's Timeing for NON-US exchanges
is retarded.

KR
Michael.

At 11:12 AM 11/08/2003 +1000, you wrote:

>I run amibroker in intraday mode using quotetracker and it works fine.
>
>I also have an EOD database that I update from Yahoo each day - but
>reading the docs - if I point the EOD database to QT as the source - it
>should update the EOD data in almost real time.
>
>I changed the default settings for the EOD database from local storage
>to QT pluggin - and got the message that it has connected - but ONLY
>the first stock got updated with todays (I'm in Australia) quote - the
>rest of the stock have no new data for today.
>
>As I type this - the EOD for the first stock just got updated again -
>but still no current day data on the other stock.
>
>Does anyone have any idea of what the problem is?
>
>Arthur

Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark Printer
at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511