[amibroker] Downloading intraday data - backfill

I have used QT to download the intraday data, and this works well for me. To
reduce the download MBs I only used my short watchlist for the QT during the
day , and would backfill my whole list at the end of day. I also found this
helped remove the zero trade bars from the AB charts.
I am currently having probs with the backfill through QT and TheTradingRoom
and not receiving the data. I am addressing this with the QT developers
separately, but in the meantime till I get this working again I want to try
to download the backfill within AB, or at least in a separate arrangement I
can then import to AB.
I have the address to obtain the course of sales from the site, but am not
that good with programming to automate the process. Can anyone assist me
with how to do this.

Cheers,
Graham
http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading
http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia

Low on Ink? Get 80% off inkjet cartridges & Free Shipping at 77Colors.com.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon, Compaq and more!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5981
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DmnqpB/IyhGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM