Trin).
Any Clarification on this?
Michael.

At 08:27 PM 10/08/2003 -0400, you wrote:
Michael,
perhaps the better solution is
to simply create a custom set of composites in the AA window.  Check
out Addtocomposite() in the help files. This is a very useful function
AB

Regards,
Jayson
-----Original Message-----
From: Michael.S.G.
[mailto:OzFalcon@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 7:15 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Calculating Composites
When using the Button under calculate comps "Copy Volume
to ALL Indexes" AB
Copies The entire Volume Calculated to ALL Indexes.
I would like to Have it Calculate The Volume for GICS industries Based on

the stocks that are actualy in the Sector.
Other Indexes - S&P's - Im not concerned about at this
stage.
Am I missing something in the Calculate Comps Window?
Or Should I be copying the TOTAL volume to All the Indexes?
<Michael>