[amibroker] Re: Trendlines

"I've drawn two trendlines on my chart that I labelled 'DN' using
the 'Properties' dialogue that pops up when you doubleclick a
trendline you've drawn."

There's your problem: Study() only recognizes the 1st instance of a
Study ID, so only the 1st assignment of "DN" is recognized by AFL.
You'll have to give the 2nd "DN" line another 2-character id, such
as "D2", and use additional AFL code to test its properties.

Bill