[amibroker] Affiliate Announce

Dear Trader,

The Trading Coach ( http://homebased-books.com/partners.html ) is
making a two-tiered affiliate program available to traders and
finance related marketers who wish to have a sizeable side-income.

As you well know I do not profess to hold the keys to eternal bliss
and can't promise you won't have a down months ever. I however firmly
believe in the numbers. Statistics that is. Repeated and non-
optimized back tests show that very promising trading systems are
available for futures. You don't need to spend $3000 for Aberration
or I-Master.

Results of portfolio (basket based) back-testing:

http://www.homebased-books.com/results.html

My CD-ROM shows my students these systems and offers the combination
of turtle money management and various buy signals with-out
any "fuzzy logic".

I have loaded up my CD-ROM Course with source code for anyone with
programming aptitude to build his or her own system based on nothing
new. Do you think the ideas and rules behind Aberration and I-Master
are new? Did you know that the Turtle system is nothing new but a
system built upon the Donchian breakout system?

If you do not wish to do any programming I will do these tasks for
you or show you how it can be accomplished by hiring offshore talent
for as low as $7/hour.

Trading as well as system building is decidedly not instantly
gratifying endeavors. BUT if you were a patient and realistic
trader/investor I would love to explain you in detail my design and
business model.

Thanks and good trading

Andras Nagy

(916) 750-4404