RE: [amibroker] Can´t delete these symbols

<SPAN
class=377485415-08082003>Markus,
This
happens to me from time to time. Usually as a result of a less than elegant exit
:(
Go to
Symbols/organize assignments then check markets and undefined. they are probably
there. next select the group of bad tickers and choose delete. This takes some
time and the system may appear to hang but be patient. You will then need to go
to file/database settings and choose retrieve to get your trashed symbols back
in your  database.

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: funnybiz@xxxxxx
[mailto:funnybiz@xxxxxx]Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 11:23
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Canīt
delete these symbols

Hello,

for ome reason I screwed up my database so that
there a zillions of stocks showing up with a ticker symbol as "()".

I canīt find where theyīre stored (in which group
etc.) to get rid of them.

Thanks for your help

MarkusSend
group FAQ at: <A