[amibroker] eSignal plugin access?

Hi,

This is largely directed to Tomasz, unless anyone else has
experiented with this. As I'm sure I've mentioned, I'm trying to loop
through about 1,000 symbols (Nasdaq) pre-market, and get point-in-
time quotes. As concluded in a previous, retrieving a quote for a RT
symbol via automation in AB will return what is available to the
screen at that moment -- so, not necessarily the most recent. No
porblem -- but my question is, with a little bit of help or
direction, could I use declare statements in VB -- or even write some
AB plug-in code -- to access the AB eSignal plugin and request RT
quotes? This would be way cool.

I know of eSignal support for DDE, and of the eSignal ActiveX DLL,
but neither is working in my case. I don't believe that I could loop
without busting my symbol limit using DDE, and while the ActiveX
control is an awesome tool, I've been experiencing some issues
getting it to work as I'd like. A future option, QuoteTracker, is
apparently adding support for eSignal, but I don't know that they'll
have the same elegant support for managing a number of symbols
greater than your eSignal limit the way AB does.

I thought this was going to be a lot easier that it I have so far
found it to be. Any ideas, thoughts, suggestions, etc., much
appreciated!

Gordon