[amibroker] Importing Indicators from File

I have a number of csv files that are named <ticker>.csv and they
have a number of rows of data in the following format..

date, ind1, ind2, ind3

The dates for the rows may of may not correspond to the OHLCV array
for that ticker - i.e. some days will not have any data

Can anyone please explain (or better, show me an example) how I can
use this information to create indicators in AB - i.e. set up an
indicator that reads from the appropriate ticker file (I presume in
Java/VB script?) and displays the indicator mapping the dates
correctly.  Where the data is missing for a day, the previous days
data should be used.

Better still I'd like to use this indicator in several other internal
indicators - e.g. dividing by the ticker close price.  Would this be
better implemented by creating a activeX component and referring to
this rather than copying the data-import code each time I make a new
indicator?  If so, would you happen to have some (VB?) source code
that might give me a starter?

Alternatively, are there some internal variable arrays that I could
load this data to and refer to them in plotting the indicator and
buidling my secondary indicators?

Many many thanks.

Andy.