RE: [amibroker] Watchlist question -- viewing AA results

Yes
Ron, you will lose the arrows since you are not viewing from AA. An easy
solution would be to copy the aa code to your price plot and to add the
appropriate plotshapes() code. This will show the buy/sell arrows on all your
charts. To turn them off just comment out the buy/sell
code.....

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mrdavis9
[mailto:mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 11:57
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Watchlist question -- viewing AA results
When I tried what you are doing, the buy and sell arrows
would not show when I subsequently accessed  the AA results via the
watchlist.  Has anyone else tried this, and did you also lose the trade
arrows?    Ron D