[amibroker] Accessing RT Quotes

I got AB configured for use with eSignal, and yes, AB manages the
number of active symbols so that you can stay within your limit. Very
cool. I've written a routine to loop through a list of 1,000+ symbols
looking for pre-market gaps. I load each stock using the stocks
collection, and then access the last quote in the quotations
collection. Easy enough.

What I am not sure of -- does AB refresh the quotations collection
when you load the stock? Just to be safe, I've been opening the stock
in AB and waiting app. 2.5 seconds to allow AB to contact eSignal and
refresh that stock. However, I've run into problems -- after looping
successfully through a number of stocks, I suddenly got an error
indicating the an object was not set. The AB screen had also been
modified -- the moveable toolbars were rearranged and the MACD window
had been closed. So, this does not look like a good approach.

The only method I see to apparently update the quotes is refreshall
() -- is there a way to load a single stock, and be sure you have the
latest RT quote for that stock without opening it in AB
programatically? Any insights appreciated!

Thanks,

Gordon