[amibroker] Re: ApplyStop() problem

Hi HB,

Thanks. So, just to confirm -- does exrem apply to Buy and Sell only?
Those are the example uses in the documentation. Probably doesn't
matter, since then I would just use Buy instead of BuySetup in the
sell rules, and apply exrem to buy. Very cool.

Gordon

http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM