[amibroker] AMA question

I'm looking for a way to create a sort of weighted moving average
where the weighting function is some function and a lookback period.

For example I'd like to experiment with a parabolic weighting
function

p=21
an array x=1 to p

weighting_function=x^2

The concept I'm refering to is very similar to a regular weighted
moving average. The weighting function for that type of average is
simply the 'x' array I described above.

Is there a built-in AFL function to do something like this or would
I have to do my own loop to accomplish it. I have done it with a
loop, but I'm looking for something that operates quicker.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

-ace

http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM