[amibroker] Help with comparing stocks or indices

I know I can compare stocks by using the plotforeign command, but how
do I get them to start at the same place on the left side of the
graph so I can easily compare them?

I'm trying to compare CIGS indices - but all I get is a bunch of
completely separate wavy lines going across the screen - and with
values ranging from 40 to 4000 the scale is so small it's impossible
to see any significant changes or make any sort of sensible
comparisons.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Marg