[amibroker] Re: Creating multiple CD(s) from a large file (off-topic)

I've used pair of dos-based programs that should do what you want:

C:\>split /?
Usage: split [inputFile] [chunkSize] [outputBase]
chunksize is bytes or kbytes (ex: 1440k), creates <outputBase>.000,
<outputBase>.001, etc

C:\>merge /?
Usage: merge [inputBase] [outputFile]
reads <inputBase>.000, <inputBase>.001, etc

you can find the source and executables at:

http://www.umich.edu/~archive/msdos/programming/c/djgpp/

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM