[amibroker] Re: AA & ATC & report output - help request - problem refined

Chuck,
thanks, if i used anything other than X, the N/A result comes up in
the backtest report (i used H and L and didn't use X).
I just resolved the problem by creating another composite entity for
the 2nd variable i needed. Now i do get the buy and hold comparison.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"
<chuck_rademacher@x> wrote:
> I'm not 100% sure what you are after, but "x" places your value in
O,H,L and
> C.
>
> If you want different values in some or all of those columns, then
you will
> need a separate ATC for each.  One ATC for "O", one ATC for "H",
etc.

Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM