[amibroker] symbols for e-signsl EOD

I have been using only Yahoo free EOD.  I had
no problems at all until July 30.  It refuses to work in any mode at all
now.  Back when others were having Yahoo data problems, I had none at
all.
Now I want to start using either e-signal EOD
or msn EOD.  I checked the AB website, and found no way to get
ticker lists similar to the US Stocks list that is provided by Amibroker.
I am assuming that each data supplier has their own way of organizing Sectors
and Industry groups.  How can I get both of their ticker
lists so I can load them?  I want to start using a paid
source, but from the posts that I have read, they all seem to have a lot of bad
data.  So I will stick to the free until I can identify an EOD data
supplier that has good data.  TC2000 really is proud of their data.
Are they really any better than the others.   Also, how about
e-signal free EOD, is it pretty good?  All responses will be
appreciated.  Ron D