RE: [amibroker] ANNOUNCEMENT - Tutorials for beginners.

Ron,

You can do the equivelent with
a scan.

Add the criteria you would
normally add to the 'Filter' to the end of your Buy or Sell
rules.

ie. Buy
= Cross( <FONT
color=#0000ff size=1>MACD( <FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>12, 26<FONT
size=1> ), Signal(
12, <FONT
color=#ff00ff size=1>26, <FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>9 )) AND ( <FONT
color=#0000ff size=1>MarketID(<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>1) == <FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>"ASX" );
<FONT
size=2>
Regards,
William
Peters
<A
href="">www.amitools.com

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mrdavis9
[mailto:mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday August 1, 2003 4:59
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
ANNOUNCEMENT - Tutorials for beginners.
William, is there a good software reason why TJ has
not made the filter function available for use in scans? I would really
like to be able to add

Filter= xxxxxxx          in my
scans.    Ron D
<BLOCKQUOTE