[amibroker] Re: Data import automation - Is this doable ?

Walt,

Thanks.  Do you know of any native solution - something that will
work in AmiBroker itself, rather than an external program ?

Of course I can write a simple 'fvFileForeign' that will get 5
arrays - the date array, open array, high array, low array and close
array based on the data within disk file.  But if the data is
straight imported into AmiBroker itself, then that will be better.
(Since I need to import only 1 security I want to avoid a plug-in if
I can.)

Regards,
- Salil V Gangal

<salil_gangal@xxxx>