[amibroker] Re: Fwd: Important Yahoo! Groups Service Changes

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gillesdeprez" <gillesdeprez@xxxx>
wrote:
> But this means that the whole archives Tomasz set up become all a
> sudden useless!!!!
> Or at least a part of it, what do we do without graphs?
> I know it's a free service, hence no way to complain about it, is
> there an alternative?
> Grr! I hate them!!
> G.

I don't see why the forums on Amibroker.com aren't used.  The php
stuff makes them quick and organized.  I think the threads would be
much more readable and organized.  For web reading, it is way better
than Yahoo.  And with this level of traffic, email subscribers have
to be overwhelmed, you'd think!

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM