Re: [amibroker] I need help for equity line...

Peter,

Why do you set your Initial Equity to a very large number? As long as you
set PositionSize=xxx, that's all you need to do, right? In Settings, you should
set it to the same amount as your positionsize statement. It is my understanding
that, when you do NOT use position size statements and allow compounding (or use
PositionSize=-100), the calculations of % return, annual % return, max dd %, and
any other calculation involving % is correct. When you use position sizing
(other than -100), then any calculation involving % is not correct,
since these calculations are based on total equity. Am I right?

Al Venosa
<BLOCKQUOTE