RE: [amibroker] Re: Multiple INdicator Windows using the same parameters

Ace
You need a formula for each indicator pane, these are in the custom list of
the IB (assuming you are not using the built-in indicator list)
So a formula needs to be created in the IB window for every pane that is
different. You can have multiple panes with the same formula (IB position)
but the charts will all be the same
But each separate custom IB can reference a common file that would contain
whatever it is that is common to them
As an example of something similar that I do is I have a single AFL that
calculates the OHLC for the P&F charts. I then use this as a basis for
displaying the P&F chart, and also for running explorations/backtests/scans
in the AA window. Not exactly what you are doing, but it demonstrates the
use of #include
I suggest you try it and see what can be done, then if you get stuck you can
ask for responses in particular issues rather than in general.

Cheers,
Graham
http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading
http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia