[amibroker] Multiple INdicator Windows using the same parameters

I'm wondering if its possible to have one code create several
indicator panes that depend on the same parameters?

For instance - suppose I wanted to have a N day EMA of the close
plot in the price chart window/pane, an N day RSI plot below it in a
new pane and an N/2, N MACD plot in yet another window.

N would be a parameter set with the 'Param' function. I do a lot pf
work with cycles and it would be nice to have all my indicators be
related to the cycle period(s) that I set with only one setting of a
parameter value.

Thanks for any help.

-ace

http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM