[amibroker] Re: Dimitris - 3D code?

Jim,
you didnīt miss anything, I forgot to shoot the code.
Here is the 3-D trick.
[The Plot argument in Ln16 is *before* the Plot of Line 20 and sends
the bears behind the green curtain...]
Enjoy !!

function IIR2( input, f0, f1, f2 )
{
  result[ 0 ] = input[ 0 ];
  result[ 1 ] = input[ 1 ];
  for( i = 2; i < BarCount; i++ )
  {
    result[ i ] = f0 * input[ i ] +
    f1 * result[ i - 1 ] +
    f2 * result[ i - 2 ];
  }
  return result;
}
RED=IIR2( Close, 0.2, 1.4, -0.6 );
ASC=RED>Ref(RED,-1);
Plot( RED, "Function1", colorRed ,styleThick);
Plot( IIf((ASC),Close,-1E10), "Price", colorBlack, styleCandle );
for
(K=-15;K<15;K=K+1)
{Plot( IIR2( Close, 0.2-0.01*K, 1.4+0.01*K, -0.6 ), "Function2",
5 ); }
Plot( IIf(NOT(ASC),Close,-1E10), "Price", colorBlack, styleCandle );
Title="3D "+Name();

Dimitris Tsokakis

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM