From: William Peters [mailto:williampeters@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 31 July 2003 8:44 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] ANNOUNCEMENT - Tutorials for beginners.

Dominick,

To exclude a ticker from the scan you can add like this to your filter (
replace ^AORD with your ticker symbol ):
Name() != "^AORD";

So the FIlter statement becomes something like this:
Filter = Cross( MA( Close, 30 ), MA( Close, 50 ) ) AND Name() != "^AORD";

For the second part of your question if you open AmiBroker Indicator Builder
(IB) and go to the
last section in the tutorial you will notice there are some additional
parameters to
enter:

Scaling: Automatic
Grid lines (Ticked): Limits | Show Dates | Middle

Once you tick these parameters the information  in the x and y grid will
display.

Thank you for your feedback.

Regards,
William Peters