[amibroker] Re: I beg you read the docs

True, Tomasz has been prompt and helpful to me, and as a newbie i am
certainly appreciative.
Perhaps Ami has reached the stage tho' that some of the documentation
needs to be brought together in a structured 'User Reference Manual'
more so than as tutorials etc as now appear on the site or in help.
With the improvements made, some older techniques (such as scripts)
have become less necessary (which Tomasz has identified). Obviously
it can't happen overnight, but if a TOC was set up, more and more
material could be migrated there with each release?

<amibroker@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I beg everyone to read the docs carefully.
> >
> > Each line and each sentence is important and follow the steps
> described
> > without skipping any points.
> >
> > 95% of support questions that I receive recently come from the
> fact that
> > people skip the instructions.
> >
> > So I beg spend 10 minutes reading the instructions and you will
> save yourself hours of guessing.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Tomasz Janeczko
> > amibroker.com

Buy Toner for Your Printer or Fax at LaserTonerSuperstore.com-Save 55%!
We have your brand: HP, IBM, Canon, Xerox, Apple and many more for less!
http://www.LaserTonerSuperstore.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YmQqWC/qicGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM