[amibroker] request for 1 minute data on DAX-index and NASDAQ-Comp. index

With some other people I am conducting some
analysis on the value of certain approaches and indicators in trading the DAX
and NASDAQ.

Bottleneck in this analysis is the
availability of sufficient data on DAX and NASDAQ. I would be obliged
if other Amibroker users would be kind enough to share their data on these
indices, preferably one minute data (ticks) over a reasonable long period
of time (at least one year; longer would be welcomed).

Thank you very much !

regards,
Imar