From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 28 July 2003 9:25 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Displaying composite

Hello,

When working with STRINGS you should use WriteIF instead of IIF Chart =
IIf(InWatchList(1), "~energy", IIf(InWatchList(2), "~health",  "~mining"));
<--- WRONG

Chart = WriteIf(InWatchList(1), "~energy", IIf(InWatchList(2), "~health",
"~mining")); <-- GOOD

SectorID works too but you have to note that it can return either the NUMBER
(sectorID(0)) or the STRING (sectorid(1))

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?name=SECTORID

Now if you use NUMERICAL return value then you can use IIF
If you use STRING value you should use WRITEIF
function.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko