From: Michael.S.G. [mailto:OzFalcon@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 28 July 2003 9:09 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Displaying composite

Listnum should obvously not be 1,2 or 3. I just used that in the example.

<MSG>

At 11:03 PM 28/07/2003 +1000, you wrote:

Ok, Try this - You will need to create a watchlist containg tickers ~energy
, ~health and  ~mining first though.

I havn't tested it though. ;-)

listnum = 1; //Watchlist containing Composite symbols in order 1,2,3.

CNum = IIf(InWatchList(1), 1, IIf(InWatchList(2), 2,3));

list = GetCategorySymbols( categoryWatchlist, listnum );
chart = StrExtract( list, CNum );

O = Foreign(Chart,"O",1);
H = Foreign(Chart,"H",1);
L = Foreign(Chart,"L",1);
C = Foreign(Chart,"C",1);
OI = Foreign(Chart,"I",1);

myO = Cum( (O/Ref(O,-1))-1 )/OI *1000 ;
myH = Cum( (H/Ref(H,-1))-1 )/OI *1000 ;
myL = Cum( (L/Ref(L,-1))-1 )/OI *1000 ;
myC = Cum( (C/Ref(C,-1))-1 )/OI *1000 ;

PlotOHLC(myo, myh, myl, myC, "Candle", colorBlack,styleCandle+styleNoLabel);

KR
<Michael>