Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.40 released

Call me Misguded - But Is this base release uptodate with the betas?

Should I install V4.40.2 over the top of this release?

KR
         Michael.

At 06:19 PM 27/07/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>A brand new, official version of AmiBroker has just been released.
>New version 4.40 introduces enhanced AFL engine with native user-definable
>functions/procedures with parameters and local variables,
>explicit variable scope control (global/local keywords),
>do-while, while, for, if-else control statements, Volume-At-Price overlay
>chart, new versions of eSignal, myTrack, IQFeed plugins, data purify tool,
>improved error handling, improved printing (all panes on single page),
>improved image copy, sending e-mails with charts directly from AmiBroker,
>other enhancements and fixes.
>
>Also included is a new AmiQuote 1.55 downloader.
>
>All you have to do is to download it from
>http://www.amibroker.com/download.html and install.
>
>IMPORTANT NOTE for people upgrading from previous versions:
>Do NOT uninstall previous version.
>Download "upgrade" setup and install just over
>the old version all your settings will be preserved.
>
>Best regards,
>Tomasz Janeczko
>amibroker.com

Buy Toner for Your Printer or Fax at LaserTonerSuperstore.com-Save 55%!
We have your brand: HP, IBM, Canon, Xerox, Apple and many more for less!
http://www.LaserTonerSuperstore.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YmQqWC/qicGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM