RE: Re: RE: [amibroker] Yahoo ASX historical data

Do you mean to say there are no data suppliers with 15+ years historical
data at all (For ASX)?

Michael.

At 07:07 PM 27/07/2003 +0800, you wrote:
>I just checked the yahoo data chart for BHP which is one I know was adjusted
>when it merged with billiton, and the chart is adjusted for the stock
>consolidation. I assume therefor that it is adjusted. I only got it because
>I noticed a lot of holes in my history data of charts going back to 1984, so
>needed to just check, and this was the best way as I could now insert the
>data directly when needed. Most history you buy is normally only for 10
>years, sometimes 15. With a little time on my part have got over 20 years to
>reference. Next I need some history data for the allords (XAO) as this also
>has some joles in it in the early-mid 1980s. Any suggestions?
>
>Cheers,
>Graham
>http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading
>http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia

Buy Toner for Your Printer or Fax at LaserTonerSuperstore.com-Save 55%!
We have your brand: HP, IBM, Canon, Xerox, Apple and many more for less!
http://www.LaserTonerSuperstore.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YmQqWC/qicGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM