RE: [amibroker] On Boards

Im going to email the author to see if he can include searching .chm files
(aka downloadable archive) in OB. This would be nice!

   And while im waiting a reply - I'll see if it's possible to somehow
import the .CHM files to the OB database (Or however it stores messages
localy).

Michael.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/GHeqlB/TM